All Sciencetech systems
incorporate adherence to industry standards. Sciencetech PV Testing System
equipment are designed and manufactured according to. High Intensity, Uniform Illumination of
artificial solar irradiation.
Steady state solar simulators are light sources similar to natural sunlight that offer the advantage of consistent light output over a period of hours or more.
Sciencetech solar simulators are highly configurable and with an impressive range of solar simulator options, our systems have been serving multiple researches and testing applications. Our solar simulator systems comply with standards such as ASTM, IEC and JIS and provides variability is design to accommodate researcher’s requirements. With over 30 years of experience in the solar simulator designing and manufacturing field, our systems provide
1) Spectral emission closest to the sun’s spectrum
2) High spatial uniformity
3) High temporal stability
4) Configurable orientations in illumination direction
5) Variety of output collimation angles
6) Variable illumination areas
7) Easy to use, turn-key systems with full software control
8) Multiple add-ons and accessories such as fiber optic cables, beam turning units, filters and more.